Why Bill Gates SOLD-OFF Microsoft?
Letter from Manmohan Singh to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
As you know to keep my people updated with ongoing recovery with the guidance of my other half, Mr. Montek Singh, we recently have bought a Home Computer. I thought I could check myself the progress of economy since Montek keeps changing his story abour growth rate and status of the recession. However, we have found some problems which I discussed with Montek but he is facing the same problems so I must bring this to your notice before my people end up in the same global mess as our economy is under our noble guidance (M-Squared):
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
2. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friends clicked 'run' he ran up to Amritsar ! So, we request you to change that to 'sit', so that we can click that by sitting.
3. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.
4. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this ' find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
5. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft > sentence', so when you will provide that?
6. I always wonder why you have kept 'enter' button withoutkeeping the exit button ?
7. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.
8. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only.
9. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?
10. You provide 'My Network Places'.. For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
Last one from me to Mr Bill Gates :
Sir, how is it that your name is GATES but u are selling WINDOWS?
Q. Bill Gate: Why you are called M-Squares?
A. Manmohan: Since we made Gay Partnership legal we are made for each other.